As an in integrated member of the team, you will work closely with the Head of Creative, Event/Account Producers and Production Managers creating and translating event ideas/concepts into high quality creative approach and design for pitches and live event projects, that inspire and impress our clients;
The position is predominately technically focused, offering in-house support for our client’s Production Managers across a range of projects.
You will be accountable for your own creative concept and projects including; managing client relationships and all aspects of project delivery; cost, time, print, quality control and development of business opportunities, wherever possible.
- Creation of identities and concepts
- Simultaneous working on multiple briefs, ensuring attention to detail and hitting deadlines
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of brands
- Expert at following and interpreting brand guidelines
- Have and continue to develop a strong technical knowledge for print and digital output
- Ensuring all work is archived to company standards
Key Skills & Knowledge
- A brilliant communicator both verbally and in writing, with the ability to translate a creative brief to engage clients
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with the ability to prioritise tasks according to internal & external clients’ needs
- A proven team player with excellent relationship building skills, proactively contributing to and promoting best practice knowledge and team working
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills, being highly organised with the ability to multitask effectively and negotiate priorities in a positive, timely manner
- Excellent knowledge of artworking techniques and solutions
- Positive and persuasive presentation skills with both internal and external clients, as well as being comfortable presenting in pitch situations
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design/communication or equivalent experience
- Substantial experience working as a creative designer including previous experience in another event or production agency.
- Have experience of working with print (large and small format) and digital platforms
- High attention to detail essential across all media
- Proficient in all current major desktop and online publishing application; Adobe CC Photoshop/Illustrator and InDesign with good knowledge of Apple Keynote, Google Docs and PowerPoint as well as literate in all MS applications
- Commercial acumen, able to ensure budgets are met within timescales
- Strong layout and typographic skills